Home-care can be the right solution for families with aging family members and those with physical challenges.
Our dedicated care givers aid in maintaining client independence by allowing them to contribute to their well being while staying in the comfort of their home surrounded by family or familiar surroundings.
We also understand that it’s difficult to balance work, family and activities in addition to taking on the role of care giver. We at B & M Homemaking and Companion Services, LLP can help by providing family members with much needed support, time off and peace of mind.
Our Services can……
- Aid in Maintaining Independence – reduces guilt from having to depend upon family.
- Offer Peace of Mind – Families can maintain their active lives knowing that their family member is being properly cared for.
- Aid in Preventing Medical Crisis – A care giver can reduce the risk of falls and monitor significant changes in health or behaviors.
- Promote Physical Well Being – One on one care can provide more supervision and help your loved one avoid medical complications often associated with institutional living.
- Improve Quality of Life – Clients can keep their pets, schedule activities and maintain family relations in their own home.
- Provide Nutritious Meals – Companion care givers can prepare appetizing and healthy meals.
- Support Healthier Living – Our care givers provide an extra pair of hands to help keep the environment clean and safe.