Employee Referral Program
Employee referrals are an effective way for recruiting top-notch employees.
Effective, Monday March 13, 2017, if you refer a person who then is hired and remains in the job for 60 days, you may receive a gift card worth $25.00. To receive this reward, you must be employed by B&M Homemaking and Companion Services when the reward payment is made.
Who Can Make a Referral?
All field staff are eligible to make an employee referral. Office staff members are not eligible.
Who can be referred?
Candidates are eligible for employee referral provided they:
- are not currently employed by B&M Homemaking and Companion Services, LLP in any capacity
- have not been referred previously by someone else; or
- have not previously applied for a position at B&M Homemaking and Companion Services, LLP
Candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- the required qualifications,
- a good employment record; and,
- must meet all DSS requirements including passing a background check.
The following positions are eligible for employee referral rewards:
- Personal Care Assistants
- All applicants should have prior experience in the role that they are applying for,
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- PCA or CNA certification for the Personal Care Assistant role.
- Able and willing to transport clients to activities, appointments and shopping which requires a valid Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration and Automobile Insurance.
- Bi-lingual a plus (English/Spanish)
How do I refer someone?
The process of referring a candidate is simple. Remind the applicant to fill out the referral form attached to the application with your contact information.
When am I eligible to receive the referral reward?
You are eligible to receive the reward after the person, you referred is employed for 60 days.
You must be employed by B&M Homemaking and Companion Services when the payment is made, normally soon after the person you referred has been in the job 60 days.